How to hard reset any android phone
Note:- Above Method Work with all Major android Phones like Samsung , Micromaxx, Karbonn, Htc, China, Lava And All other Companies Models
|Android phone Hard reset|
There are two way to reset your Phone
1. Android phone Soft Reset
2.Android phone Hard reset
But Why We Reset
Before resetting our phone we think why we reset phone so read there why reset is necessary
· When Your Android Phone is running slower than normal
· When you forget Your Android Unlock Code
· When you forget Your Android Pattern Lock
· When Your Android Phone becomes unresponsive
· When An application is not performing on Your Android
How to Reset
1. Soft reset
2. Hard reset
Android Soft reset
· Soft Reset: - Soft reset is very easy just Try to restart your phone, simply turn it off and back on. If pressing and holding the POWER button doesn't work, and then remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, reinsert the battery, and then turn the phone on.
· IF your Problem is not solving than try to hard reset.
Android Hard reset
Make sure before hard reset
NOTE: - hard resetting of phone delete your phone data. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
Note: - Factory reset will not remove the data and files that are in your phone’s micro SD card.
How to do Hard Reset
There are two ways
1. Via Setting
Hard reset (also called a factory reset) via setting is very easy just go to
1. Go to HOME
2. Than go to Menu tap to setting
3. Scroll down tap to Privacy>Factory data reset
4. On factory data reset screen Press Reset Phone Than Erase Everything
2. Via Phone Buttons
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a hard reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Try These Button Combination
First Power off Phone than Try These Button Combination
· Press HOME and Volume Down then briefly press the POWER button.
· Press Home and Volume Up then briefly press the POWER button.
· Press Home and Back then briefly press the POWER button.
· Press Home and Camera then briefly press the POWER button.
Note:- Above Method Work with all Major android Phones
Than go down via pressing volume down button and press on Factory data reset for pressing Use Home Button
Wait For two minutes OK you are Done In Next Tutorial We Learn Updating An android Phone
Note: If you are not sure whether your phone's power is turned off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
If you have any Doubt Don’t Hesitate to Ask Me Comment and Give your Valuable Feedback